The magic of the trulli and the flavors of Puglia.
The first thing comes to mind when you think of Puglia is, of course, the Trullo. This characteristic conical-roofed dwelling gives a magic aura to the town of Alberobello and to the landscape of Itria Valley.
A cooking class inside the Trullo.
Taste&Go leads travellers inside these typical dwellings to become protagonists of an unforgettable experience: a cooking class inside the trullo. An opportunity to discover, learn and taste the dishes of the Apulian tradition in a unique context.
Lunch with products prepared during the cooking class in the shade of a pergola.
- Half-day” option (about 4 hours), it includes cooking class under the supervision of the chef in the trullo and lunch in the shade of a pergola;
- Full-day” option (about 8 hours), it includes the visit to the market of the town to buy, together with the chef, the products to be used during the cooking class. Then, cooking class and lunch in the shade of a pergola, (this option is available only on Tuesday and Wednesday).
The experience lasts 4 hours with the “half-day” option and 8 hours with the “full-day” option. If you book in June, there is also the possibility to cherries to prepare jams and sweets.
Type of cooking class:
- Basic Apulian cooking class;
- Bread, focaccia and frittelle;
- Vegetables and legumes;
- Sea on the table;
- “Hand on” homemade pasta.